PINKY PROMISE CONFERENCE 2019




  In July of this year, I attended the 2019 Pinky Promise Conference in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It was hosted by the Founder Heather Lindsey, founder of the pinky promises and preacher. It was three-day event and I could testify about the Goodness of the Lord. We literally brought heaven down all three nights. I have never seen thousands of women gather for one purpose -- sharing the love of Jesus Christ. I met all my sisters from all over the world. From Barbados to California to New Jersey. Each day consisted of a speaker that touched on singleness, marriage, financial literacy and building your brand as an entrepreneur. my favorite session I attended was the single session with pastor Tina Joy Davis.

The name of her session was called "S is for Sexy". My key takeaway is that "You dont lack anything as a single." Contrary to popular belief, our worth is tied to our marital status but, our worth is found in Christ Jesus. It is not throughout marital status, career, accolades that we are truly accomplished. Throughout this conference,  I received healing, the ability to walk confidently in my purpose. Every woman at the conference left transformed and we can walk in the true freedom through Christ. I will never be the same again. The weather, the women I met, the ministry.



Each night we worshipped our faces off and fell before the Father. I found internal peace in turning my focus to Jesus. He doesn’t care how many times you fall or what your past looks like. He died for each one of your sins. He wants to fellowship with you, and he wants a personal relationship with you. I learned the power of true worship, it is not just signing, that is a single form but when we worship our heart posture changes and we understand the importance of being connected to Him. We must stop letting our feelings control us but learn how to worship during our circumstances.



Overall, the Pinky Promise conference was a great conference and I encourage every woman with a heart after Christ to attend if possible. God cares about your heart and it is important to continually renew your mind with the Word of God and guard your heart. This world is not ours; we don’t belong here. Heaven is truly our home. I made it a priority to spend time with God before heading down there by dedicating to spend more time with him in my prayer time. I went into the conference with a pure heart. The conference was truly life changing and you can tell the seeds that Heather has planted with all the sisterhood of women.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME!

Nothing You Go Through Will Be Wasted

Execution is Key: The Time is NOW!