WELCOME!



Happy Easter! Jesus Christ risen on today.

First I would like to welcome you all to my blog! I am ecstatic to be share my blogging journey with you. Lets jump right into it. My name is Nikia A. Handy, and I am a second year student at the College of Lake County, located in Grayslake, IL. (About 55 min from Chicago). I will graduate in May and transfer to Marquette University. While at Marquette, I will major in political science. I have always had dreams of becoming a lawyer, aside from writing. I am an student leader, peer mentor, and in the middle of expanding the youth ministry at my church.

I am passionate about social justice and civic engagement. This is why being a CHANGE for my generation is vital. Some of my hobbies include reading, watching movies, exploring, and shopping! Lol. I mean who doesn't love shopping? Some of my favorite foods are wings, cheese fries, and tacos! My favorite ice cream is natural vanilla.

Now that I have told you a little about myself. Leave some comments below sharing something about you and what interested you in checking out this blog.

Be encouraged,

Nikia A. Handy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing You Go Through Will Be Wasted

The Need to Protect Black Women and Girls