Surviving Senior Year #SeniorSznSeries
Yesterday was a heavy day for me. I wasn't emotional but I had a heart full of gratitude. Yesterday made a week since I moved out of my apartment on campus. I had visited for the weekend of March 13th and I didn't plan that I wouldn't return to complete my senior year. I was home for three and a half weeks. Stripped from physical contact, normal work, and school routine. I miss my own space the most. Some call it selfish but I was living on my own for a year and a half. I used to look out for my self, cooking, pursuing my independence, dining myself. I remember that Thursday, one of my friends asked did I wanna go out. I declined and said I had so much work to do. However, I REGRET that now, since that was the last time I was going to see him. As people, we don't truly value human interaction until we are deprived of it. Right now, we can hold zoom calls, skype, google hangouts but it is not the same. Nothing compares to the freedom that you have when ...

Comments
Post a Comment